Mother's Day at Bridge House
This year Mother's Day falls on Sunday March 26th and whether you're looking to take your Mum out for the day or treat her to a present, we've got it covered at Bridge House.
Lunch with Mum
Why not treat your mum and enjoy a sumptuous Mother's Day lunch at Bridge House, and receive a complimentary glass of fizz for all mothers and grandmothers.
- 2-courses - £25 per person
- 3-courses - £30 per person.
- Homemade seasonal soup, handcrafted bread (V)
- Moules Mariniere, mussels in a white shallot and cream sauce
- Smoked Mackerel pate, dill dressing, poppy seed toast
- Duck liver parfait, red onion marmalade, olive oil crostinis
- Driftwood goat's cheese salad, beetroot and chilli dressing
- Roast squash and chickpea falafels, cucumber, yoghurt dressing
- Jurassic coast roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, red wine jus
- Rosemary and garlic roast leg of lamb, roast potatoes, mint jus
- Free range chicken, apricot and chestnut stuffing, thyme jus
- Crispy skinned salmon, herb new potatoes, braised fennel, lemon butter sauce
- Wild mushroom and spinach tagliatelle, pine nuts, truffle oil, parmesan
- Bridge House sharing plate – Roast beef, lamb and chicken, seasonal vegetables (Supplement £5 per person)
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, vanilla pod ice cream
- White chocolate and raspberry crème brulee, milk shortbread
- Glazed lemon tart, clotted cream, berry compote
- Warm apple and almond cake, spiced sultana ice cream
- Bridge house trio of ice creams, homemade wafer
- Godminster and blue vinney cheese plate, homemade chutney, fudges biscuits
Present and gift ideas for Mum
We've got a whole host of gorgeous ideas and gift vouchers to help make your Mother's Day perfect.
Or why not book:
Bookings for lunch are essential due to popular demand.
Give us a call us on 01308 862200.