Father's Day at Bridge House
This year Father's Day falls on Sunday 18th June and whether you're looking to take your Father out for the day or treat him to a present, we've got it covered at Bridge House.
Lunch with Dad
Why not treat your dad and enjoy a sumptuous Father's Day lunch at Bridge House, and receive a complimentary beer or glass of wine for all fathers and grandfathers.
- 2-courses - £25 per person
- 3-courses - £30 per person.
All that Jazz
Jazz musician and singer Julie Dunn will be joining us this Father's Day and treating us to some fabulous jazz classics. Enjoy drinks on our garden terrace and while away the afternoon.
Father's Day Menu
- Homemade seasonal soup, handcrafted bread (V)
- Moules Mariniere, mussels in a white shallot and cream sauce
- Smoked Mackerel pate, dill dressing, poppy seed toast
- Duck liver parfait, red onion marmalade, olive oil crostinis
- Driftwood goat's cheese salad, beetroot and chilli dressing
- Roast squash and chickpea falafels, cucumber, yoghurt dressing
- Jurassic coast roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, red wine jus
- Rosemary and garlic roast leg of lamb, roast potatoes, mint jus
- Free range chicken, apricot and chestnut stuffing, thyme jus
- Crispy skinned salmon, herb new potatoes, braised fennel, lemon butter sauce
- Wild mushroom and spinach tagliatelle, pine nuts, truffle oil, parmesan
- Bridge House sharing plate – Roast beef, lamb and chicken, seasonal vegetables (Supplement £5 per person)
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, vanilla pod ice cream
- White chocolate and raspberry crème brulee, milk shortbread
- Glazed lemon tart, clotted cream, berry compote
- Warm apple and almond cake, spiced sultana ice cream
- Bridge house trio of ice creams, homemade wafer
- Godminster and blue vinney cheese plate, homemade chutney, fudges biscuits
Present and gift ideas for Dad
We've got a whole host of gorgeous ideas and gift vouchers to help make your Father's Day perfect.
Or why not book:
Bookings for lunch are essential due to popular demand.
Give us a call us on 01308 862200.